Luxury Living in the Heart of Old Greenwich
Greenwich Train Station Apartments
Three Bedroom apartments In Greenwich CT
Pet Friendly Apartments In Greenwich CT
The Station House Luxury Apartments In Greenwich, CT residence provides all of the beauty and serenity of one of the most sought after addresses in the world, while also providing all of the luxuries and convenience of downtown boutique apartment living.
Tucked just steps away from Binney Park, residents have immediate access to an ideal neighborhood amenity. Just down the road, the beach at Greenwich Point Park is minutes away and within view from the rooftop deck where you can enjoy some of the most beautiful scenery in New England. Delighted to offer a choice of one, two and three bedroom apartment living.
Designed with the architectural language of the Old Greenwich community in mind, you’ll feel immediately at home in historic downtown. For those looking for even more action the MTA Greenwich Train Station next door provides service to Manhattan.
An ultra-luxury downtown experience, in one of the most desirable residential neighborhoods in America, makes the Station House one of one.
- In-house gym
- Covered secure parking
- Washer & dryer in all units
- Rooftop lounge with seating and grills
- Multipurpose room (co-working by day, event space by night)
- Solar Power
- Car Charging Station
- Bike storage
- Pet Friendly Apartments
- Less than a minute walk to Kings Supermarket, the Greenwich Train Station, retail, restaurants and dry cleaning
- Direct access to Binney Park
- Near Greenwich Point Park (locally known as Tod’s Point)
- Building and units equipped with smart locks for security and keyless entry